Cinematic Justice

Consider me Judge, Jury, and Executioner for the entertainment industry. It's a difficult task, but someone has to do it. Enough prattle, let us begin...

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm the purveyor of the entertainment industry as a whole. Nothing escapes my wrath. If you feel as if I've overlooked anything or anyone, by all means let me know and I will rectify the situation forthwith.

11 May 2006

Do you feel lucky, gamer boy?

Couch potatoes and movie enthusiasts rejoice! With success of the GODFATHER game, Warner Interactive Games is going into development on a DIRTY HARRY gaming adventure. Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman (Al Bressler), and Larry Fishburn (Rev. Carlton Clay) will lend their voices to detective Harry Calahan's first virtual case. The story will take place between the first two films -- DIRTY HARRY and MAGNUM FORCE -- and its release timed to coincide with next year's recently announced HD-DVD box set collection.

Buckle up, kids. This is the first step into a new, long-rumored world of entertainment, where beloved film franchises can be sequelized far beyond the on-camera believability of its stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home