Cinematic Justice

Consider me Judge, Jury, and Executioner for the entertainment industry. It's a difficult task, but someone has to do it. Enough prattle, let us begin...

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm the purveyor of the entertainment industry as a whole. Nothing escapes my wrath. If you feel as if I've overlooked anything or anyone, by all means let me know and I will rectify the situation forthwith.

10 May 2006

HBO nets surf noir


NYPD Blue and Deadwood creator David Milch is putting on a wetsuit for HBO. Collaborating with surfer/author Kem Nunn, the two will give the network a murder mystery series inside the seldom seen underbelly of the surfing world. As if Point Break wasn't enough to satisfy our appetite for surf thrillers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home