Cinematic Justice

Consider me Judge, Jury, and Executioner for the entertainment industry. It's a difficult task, but someone has to do it. Enough prattle, let us begin...

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm the purveyor of the entertainment industry as a whole. Nothing escapes my wrath. If you feel as if I've overlooked anything or anyone, by all means let me know and I will rectify the situation forthwith.

05 May 2006

CBS' Super-Duper Summer

Talk about inspired programming. CBS unveiled its plans for summer vacation and they're overflowing with creative ingenuity. Three of its new shows are (surprise) reality based...

Rock Star: Supernova - This time, a manufactured supergroup fronted by Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke, search for the next JD Fortune. Look! I'm getting goosebumps already.

Big Brother 7 - Airing three nights a week! Seriously. Are there really that many people who want to make jackasses of themselves on network television?

Tuesday Night Book Club - A docu-soap opera (ala Laguna Beach, 8th & Ocean) set in suburbia. Sociologists of the future will scratch their heads and wonder why Americans chose to sit on their couches night after night, growing fatter and stupider, watching other people's lives instead of living their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home