Cinematic Justice

Consider me Judge, Jury, and Executioner for the entertainment industry. It's a difficult task, but someone has to do it. Enough prattle, let us begin...

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm the purveyor of the entertainment industry as a whole. Nothing escapes my wrath. If you feel as if I've overlooked anything or anyone, by all means let me know and I will rectify the situation forthwith.

03 May 2006

So much for the big comeback

Geena Davis' critically lauded drama COMMANDER IN CHIEF has been shelved once again. Falling flat on its face following a highly publicized return from hiatus, ABC has pulled the show in favor of newsmag PRIMETIME LIVE. The network is expected to burnoff the remaining handful of episodes sometime this summer. It seems America can only stomach one ineffective president at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home