Cinematic Justice

Consider me Judge, Jury, and Executioner for the entertainment industry. It's a difficult task, but someone has to do it. Enough prattle, let us begin...

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm the purveyor of the entertainment industry as a whole. Nothing escapes my wrath. If you feel as if I've overlooked anything or anyone, by all means let me know and I will rectify the situation forthwith.

05 May 2006

MTV wants more MOMMA


Wilmer Valderrama's post-That '70s Show life seems bright. MTV has just renewed YO MOMMA for a second season. The series is ranked first among 12-24 year olds. So, in effect, the former music network is teaching a whole new generation of Americans how to be intolerant of others for entertainment and cash money. And people wonder why the rest of the world hates America...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home