Cinematic Justice

Consider me Judge, Jury, and Executioner for the entertainment industry. It's a difficult task, but someone has to do it. Enough prattle, let us begin...

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm the purveyor of the entertainment industry as a whole. Nothing escapes my wrath. If you feel as if I've overlooked anything or anyone, by all means let me know and I will rectify the situation forthwith.

28 April 2006

Dick Wolf's Brand of Justice Continues


NBC has renewed three of the four Law & Order franchises for the 2006-07 season. "I'm thrilled that we are continuing to do what this remarkable team has done so successfully for the past 16 years--create episodes that excite, educate, disturb and sometimes, even infuriate our audiences," Wolf said. In terms of cast shakeups, only one is known so far -- on the flagship show, Annie Parisse is out as ADA Alex Borgia. No word on a replacement. If they want real justice, they should hire me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home