Cinematic Justice

Consider me Judge, Jury, and Executioner for the entertainment industry. It's a difficult task, but someone has to do it. Enough prattle, let us begin...

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm the purveyor of the entertainment industry as a whole. Nothing escapes my wrath. If you feel as if I've overlooked anything or anyone, by all means let me know and I will rectify the situation forthwith.

25 April 2006

Phil Spector takes off the rest of the year


While we're on the subject of celebrity criminal activity, legendary record producer Phil Spector has been granted a reprieve. His murder trial, for the death of actress/girlfriend Lana Clarkson, has been delayed until January 2007, due to a judicial scheduling conflict.

Enjoy the holidays, Phil. Try not to shoot anyone.

In a related story, Hanna-Barbera character Hair Bear (shown here) is filing a civil suit against Spector for identity theft and defamation of character. Mr Bear claims he has been unable to land another series since Spector stole his patented hairstyle. That trial is currently awaiting scheduling. Harvey Birdman, attorney at law, will be representing Mr Bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home